Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda has announced that there will be several new DLC packs for Fallout 4. First there is the Contraptions DLC which involves building machines such as elevators, conveyor belts, and giant Rube Goldberg machines. It is available next week.
Next is a Vault-Tec DLC. In this you can build your own vault, collect dwellers, and do experiments on them. This looks similar to the Fallout Shelter iOS game released last year. It is available July 2016.
The last DLC seems to be a story based one that takes places at a Nuka-Cola based theme park. No official name or date was announced alongside that.
There was also the announcement of an update to Fallout Shelter which includes the ability to send dwellers on quests, explore wasteland locations, and an improved combat system. It is also coming to PC. Both the update and the PC version get released July 2016.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos