Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda has announced that there will be several new DLC packs for Fallout 4. First there is the Contraptions DLC which involves building machines such as elevators, conveyor belts, and giant Rube Goldberg machines. It is available next week.
Next is a Vault-Tec DLC. In this you can build your own vault, collect dwellers, and do experiments on them. This looks similar to the Fallout Shelter iOS game released last year. It is available July 2016.
The last DLC seems to be a story based one that takes places at a Nuka-Cola based theme park. No official name or date was announced alongside that.
There was also the announcement of an update to Fallout Shelter which includes the ability to send dwellers on quests, explore wasteland locations, and an improved combat system. It is also coming to PC. Both the update and the PC version get released July 2016.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.