The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft put out a new Trailer for upcoming XBox One and Windows 10 Exclusive Gigantic, a free-to-play MOBA game. Although it was announced last year, this new trailer shows is significantly more polished and names some of the characters like Tyto the Swift and the game’s massive guardians. It also revealed that the beta will be launching in August.
More about Gigantic was detailed during the later PC conference, including general gameplay mechanics. The game will work on a 5v5 PVP system, with each team attempting to kill the other’s AI-controlled Guardian.
Hopefully the game’s title describes the amount of fun it is and not just the Guardian’s enormous size.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.