The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft put out a new Trailer for upcoming XBox One and Windows 10 Exclusive Gigantic, a free-to-play MOBA game. Although it was announced last year, this new trailer shows is significantly more polished and names some of the characters like Tyto the Swift and the game’s massive guardians. It also revealed that the beta will be launching in August.
More about Gigantic was detailed during the later PC conference, including general gameplay mechanics. The game will work on a 5v5 PVP system, with each team attempting to kill the other’s AI-controlled Guardian.
Hopefully the game’s title describes the amount of fun it is and not just the Guardian’s enormous size.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.