Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Extra Life was just last weekend and somehow, despite Bubsy, Garfield, and Johnathan, we all survived and raised a lot of money for kids. You can still donate until the end of the year to help buy children, who are stuck in hospitals for some not so good reasons, video games so they can feel more like kids and less like patients.
While you’re looking up your credit card info to donate you can relive some of Michael’s 12-hour stream. Due to Twitch/Youtube’s inability to process longer streams half of Michael’s stream won’t be uploaded to Youtube and very little of John and Ryan’s stream remains. So enjoy what you can, while you can, and remember it’s all for the kids.
While it lasts you can watch Michael’s entire stream on twitch.
Or you can watch what did transfer over onto Youtube:
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!