I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Enter the Gungeon is a pretty good game! It got lots of updates over time and had an aesthetic that didn’t make me feel completely awful playing it (like some games about a baby).
Devolver Digital is taking the world of Gungeon to somewhere a little different next year, with Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead, a new lightgun game coming to arcades. The game looks, very much like, as you might expect from the title, a House of the Living Dead-like, only with the enemies from Gungeon instead of zombies or what have you.
While it’s not clear whether the game will feature any of the roguelite elements of its predecessor, you’ll be able to get your hands on it in an arcade, if you can find one, in 2020.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?