What if Pokemon Snap was about capitalism?
- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
Enter the Gungeon is a pretty good game! It got lots of updates over time and had an aesthetic that didn’t make me feel completely awful playing it (like some games about a baby).
Devolver Digital is taking the world of Gungeon to somewhere a little different next year, with Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead, a new lightgun game coming to arcades. The game looks, very much like, as you might expect from the title, a House of the Living Dead-like, only with the enemies from Gungeon instead of zombies or what have you.
While it’s not clear whether the game will feature any of the roguelite elements of its predecessor, you’ll be able to get your hands on it in an arcade, if you can find one, in 2020.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!