Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Enter the Gungeon is a pretty good game! It got lots of updates over time and had an aesthetic that didn’t make me feel completely awful playing it (like some games about a baby).
Devolver Digital is taking the world of Gungeon to somewhere a little different next year, with Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead, a new lightgun game coming to arcades. The game looks, very much like, as you might expect from the title, a House of the Living Dead-like, only with the enemies from Gungeon instead of zombies or what have you.
While it’s not clear whether the game will feature any of the roguelite elements of its predecessor, you’ll be able to get your hands on it in an arcade, if you can find one, in 2020.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss