- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Enter the Gungeon is a pretty good game! It got lots of updates over time and had an aesthetic that didn’t make me feel completely awful playing it (like some games about a baby).
Devolver Digital is taking the world of Gungeon to somewhere a little different next year, with Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead, a new lightgun game coming to arcades. The game looks, very much like, as you might expect from the title, a House of the Living Dead-like, only with the enemies from Gungeon instead of zombies or what have you.
While it’s not clear whether the game will feature any of the roguelite elements of its predecessor, you’ll be able to get your hands on it in an arcade, if you can find one, in 2020.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.