Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Enter the Gungeon is a pretty good game! It got lots of updates over time and had an aesthetic that didn’t make me feel completely awful playing it (like some games about a baby).
Devolver Digital is taking the world of Gungeon to somewhere a little different next year, with Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead, a new lightgun game coming to arcades. The game looks, very much like, as you might expect from the title, a House of the Living Dead-like, only with the enemies from Gungeon instead of zombies or what have you.
While it’s not clear whether the game will feature any of the roguelite elements of its predecessor, you’ll be able to get your hands on it in an arcade, if you can find one, in 2020.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.