Sorry that I wrote this up I have the brain worms.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
In possibly the weirdest announcement of E3 so far, Ubisoft are teaming up with none other than Elijah Wood to produce Transference, a VR horror experience. With a psychological horror bent centering around neuroscience and the uploading of brain data, Transference makes the bold claim that gamers will finally feel like they’re in a movie – even after taking off their headsets. That sounds an awful lot like some kinda grandiose David Cage talk to me, but if they can pull it off, Transference could be a huge boon to a struggling VR sector.
According to Ubisoft, the game is based on real-world research into the field of neuroscience, and takes place in a digital recreation of the mind, where players will be tasked with exploring a house, meeting it’s occupants, and solving puzzles, with the actions of the player having an effect on the outcome of the narrative.
Transference will be available Spring 2018.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos