Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda announced a new game set in the land of Tamriel, Elder Scrolls Legends.
Details are scarce but it will to be a free-to-play strategy card game set for release on PC and iPad later this year. A preview trailer featured imagery from the Elder Scrolls games, such as the Hearthscrolls and the Elderstone, but otherwise was light on details. You can see the trailer below.
In addition, new content was previewed for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, which saw a console release earlier this week.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?