This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
If you’ve been playing Elder Scrolls: Legends, but are thirsty for a greater depth of content, Bethesda are bringing multiple new story-focused campaigns to the game this summer. In addition to a new storyline based around the Dark Brotherhood, the company is extending Legends with brand new Skyrim content. The Heroes of Skyrim pack will add over 150 new cards to Legends, along with new mechanics, and the ability to summon dragons. Players will be able to utilize Shouts, and utilize Companions such as Aela and Delphine. Heroes of Skyrim launches across all platforms on June 29th.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!