Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
At their E3 press conference tonight Bethesda announced a slew of new features and plans for their mobile game Elder Scrolls: Blades.
Launching tonight will be new features including a custom jewelry system, new jobs, solo arena battles, and a new dragon questline. At some point this fall, Blades will be launching on Switch as well, featuring crossplay with the mobile version, as well as cross save.
Elder Scrolls: Blades never seemed that good to me. Steeped in the typical freemium features a lot of western mobile games have been derided for, it also seemed to have a heavy focus on combat heavy dungeoneering which, well, the combat of Elder Scrolls games isn’t exactly why I would play one. Maybe it will get better over time, but a Bethesda game you can’t mod isn’t exactly the most compelling thing in the world.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown