Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At their E3 press conference tonight Bethesda announced a slew of new features and plans for their mobile game Elder Scrolls: Blades.
Launching tonight will be new features including a custom jewelry system, new jobs, solo arena battles, and a new dragon questline. At some point this fall, Blades will be launching on Switch as well, featuring crossplay with the mobile version, as well as cross save.
Elder Scrolls: Blades never seemed that good to me. Steeped in the typical freemium features a lot of western mobile games have been derided for, it also seemed to have a heavy focus on combat heavy dungeoneering which, well, the combat of Elder Scrolls games isn’t exactly why I would play one. Maybe it will get better over time, but a Bethesda game you can’t mod isn’t exactly the most compelling thing in the world.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.