We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At their E3 press conference tonight Bethesda announced a slew of new features and plans for their mobile game Elder Scrolls: Blades.
Launching tonight will be new features including a custom jewelry system, new jobs, solo arena battles, and a new dragon questline. At some point this fall, Blades will be launching on Switch as well, featuring crossplay with the mobile version, as well as cross save.
Elder Scrolls: Blades never seemed that good to me. Steeped in the typical freemium features a lot of western mobile games have been derided for, it also seemed to have a heavy focus on combat heavy dungeoneering which, well, the combat of Elder Scrolls games isn’t exactly why I would play one. Maybe it will get better over time, but a Bethesda game you can’t mod isn’t exactly the most compelling thing in the world.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!