It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
At their E3 press conference tonight Bethesda announced a slew of new features and plans for their mobile game Elder Scrolls: Blades.
Launching tonight will be new features including a custom jewelry system, new jobs, solo arena battles, and a new dragon questline. At some point this fall, Blades will be launching on Switch as well, featuring crossplay with the mobile version, as well as cross save.
Elder Scrolls: Blades never seemed that good to me. Steeped in the typical freemium features a lot of western mobile games have been derided for, it also seemed to have a heavy focus on combat heavy dungeoneering which, well, the combat of Elder Scrolls games isn’t exactly why I would play one. Maybe it will get better over time, but a Bethesda game you can’t mod isn’t exactly the most compelling thing in the world.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.