Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At their E3 press conference tonight Bethesda announced a slew of new features and plans for their mobile game Elder Scrolls: Blades.
Launching tonight will be new features including a custom jewelry system, new jobs, solo arena battles, and a new dragon questline. At some point this fall, Blades will be launching on Switch as well, featuring crossplay with the mobile version, as well as cross save.
Elder Scrolls: Blades never seemed that good to me. Steeped in the typical freemium features a lot of western mobile games have been derided for, it also seemed to have a heavy focus on combat heavy dungeoneering which, well, the combat of Elder Scrolls games isn’t exactly why I would play one. Maybe it will get better over time, but a Bethesda game you can’t mod isn’t exactly the most compelling thing in the world.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss