Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Movies based on video games are normally garbage, but movies ABOUT games are great! That said, EarthBound, USA sounds like an absolute delight.
The film is headed to Kickstarter in 2015, and wasn’t supposed to be announced for a bit longer. However, Shigesato Itoi, creator of the MOTHER/EarthBound series, Tweeted about an interview conducted for the movie. The film was officially announced on this site, and will be focused on the US EarthBound community, and their continued struggles to bring attention to the series and be recognized by Nintendo. Fangamer and Starmen.net are the main focuses of the movement.
Once a Kickstarter is announced, we will of course cover this in more detail. For now, get hype! Maybe Nintendo will see the excitement and love behind this film and bring MOTHER 3 overseas.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?