Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Movies based on video games are normally garbage, but movies ABOUT games are great! That said, EarthBound, USA sounds like an absolute delight.
The film is headed to Kickstarter in 2015, and wasn’t supposed to be announced for a bit longer. However, Shigesato Itoi, creator of the MOTHER/EarthBound series, Tweeted about an interview conducted for the movie. The film was officially announced on this site, and will be focused on the US EarthBound community, and their continued struggles to bring attention to the series and be recognized by Nintendo. Fangamer and Starmen.net are the main focuses of the movement.
Once a Kickstarter is announced, we will of course cover this in more detail. For now, get hype! Maybe Nintendo will see the excitement and love behind this film and bring MOTHER 3 overseas.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!