At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
Mass Effect: Andromeda, the latest game in the Mass Effect series, has been kept pretty under wraps with information coming out at a controlled pace. However, a recent Electronic Arts survey has revealed plot details that have previously been only speculation.
The survey says that the game take place in the far off Andromeda galaxy. The story involves the various races of the Mass Effect world looking for a new home and meeting with a “deadly indigenous race bent on stopping us.” The survey gives little clues of gameplay other then the basic Mass Effect stuff of being the leader of a squad, having player choices be a large part of the game, and having customization.
Mass Effect has become one of the largest properties in games, with a fiction spanning several books, comics, and maybe even a forthcoming movie. However the series will always be a game series first, so the release of a new game (as well as the promise of new worlds and races) has fans excited for any new nuggets of information. I’m sure EA hopes that next time it’s revealed on a stage and not a form on the internet.
Ashley Minor is a comic book fan, video game player and wrestling nerd from Florida. She's a foremost expert on gals being pals.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.