You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
After what feels like years of internal rumblings and secondhand rumors, Bioware’s new Destiny-inspired IP, originally codenamed “Dylan”, is finally somewhat of a known quantity.
Anthem is Bioware’s new IP, built in part by EA’s SEED division, and made specifically on the newest Scorpio dev kits. While not much is known about the ins and outs of the game, we can see a pretty gruff space person is ready to go out there and do some stuff in space which, hey, good video games are often about that kind of thing.
There will be a full gameplay reveal for Anthem tomorrow at the Xbox E3 live event, where we’ll hopefully get a better idea of just how Destiny-like or un-like this new IP will be.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.