Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
After what feels like years of internal rumblings and secondhand rumors, Bioware’s new Destiny-inspired IP, originally codenamed “Dylan”, is finally somewhat of a known quantity.
Anthem is Bioware’s new IP, built in part by EA’s SEED division, and made specifically on the newest Scorpio dev kits. While not much is known about the ins and outs of the game, we can see a pretty gruff space person is ready to go out there and do some stuff in space which, hey, good video games are often about that kind of thing.
There will be a full gameplay reveal for Anthem tomorrow at the Xbox E3 live event, where we’ll hopefully get a better idea of just how Destiny-like or un-like this new IP will be.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!