You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
In an effort to reach out to players and communities, EA has announced a new charity event called Play To Give. Players will have to complete goals in games to win exclusive content from the game. These challenges range from completing a match in Star Wars Battlefront to handing out over 45 million re-supply packs in Battlefield 4 as a community.
The charity part comes in where E3 will be donating a total of one million dollars to various charities including: Code.org, HeForShe, National Center for Women & Information Technology, SpecialEffect, and Code2040.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.