Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
EA kicked off E3 2017 by announcing the “In The Name of the Tsar” DLC for Battlefield 1. In the midst of words like “next step,” and “revolution,” EA revealed a content pack that will bring new characters, new vehicles, and six new maps in a set of content themed after the Russian battlefront of World War I.
Highlights include new “night maps,” which will apparently change the game’s strategy by taking place under the stars, and the introduction of a real-life all-female squadron of soldiers.
The DLC is due out this September, with no mention of pricing. The presentation also mentioned a new competitive facet of Battlefield 1, which will be detailed at Gamescom.
Check out the “In The Name of the Tsar” trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!