This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
EA kicked off E3 2017 by announcing the “In The Name of the Tsar” DLC for Battlefield 1. In the midst of words like “next step,” and “revolution,” EA revealed a content pack that will bring new characters, new vehicles, and six new maps in a set of content themed after the Russian battlefront of World War I.
Highlights include new “night maps,” which will apparently change the game’s strategy by taking place under the stars, and the introduction of a real-life all-female squadron of soldiers.
The DLC is due out this September, with no mention of pricing. The presentation also mentioned a new competitive facet of Battlefield 1, which will be detailed at Gamescom.
Check out the “In The Name of the Tsar” trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!