Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
With the original Dying Light recently coming to the end of a cycle of free content drops, now was the perfect time for the reveal of a sequel. The sequel, revealed at Microsoft’s E3 conference will take the zombie-parkour ’em up in a new direction, with a heavy focus on choice and consequence, though thankfully they brought Chris Avellone on stage, and not David Cage.
The choice-based gameplay looks interesting; as you choose to ally with different factions the world changes, both from a gameplay and visual perspective. Different decision can help to initiate more order or chaos on the streets of your settlement, change resource management options, and influence NPCs, all of which will be vital to surviving nightly zombie onslaughts. It looks pretty good!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos