WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
With the original Dying Light recently coming to the end of a cycle of free content drops, now was the perfect time for the reveal of a sequel. The sequel, revealed at Microsoft’s E3 conference will take the zombie-parkour ’em up in a new direction, with a heavy focus on choice and consequence, though thankfully they brought Chris Avellone on stage, and not David Cage.
The choice-based gameplay looks interesting; as you choose to ally with different factions the world changes, both from a gameplay and visual perspective. Different decision can help to initiate more order or chaos on the streets of your settlement, change resource management options, and influence NPCs, all of which will be vital to surviving nightly zombie onslaughts. It looks pretty good!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.