Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Teaser sites are lame. I don’t like having to wait for an announcement and sitting through announcements of announcements. Thankfully, the latest teaser site to rise from the gutters was posted accidentally and already the secret behind the site has been cracked.
A Reddit user cracked the alien code in the screenshots posted by AllGamesBeta. The game being teased? A new Duke Nukem game, obviously. I mean, they make the gum joke. It’s a little sad it’s not even a They Live joke anymore. It’s also supposedly an Action RPG? I have no idea what’s going on but I’m kinda into it?
The curious thing is that the site didn’t have a connection to any brand that owns the rights to the game. Maybe the site was taken down because they forgot the Gearbox logo. Or maybe it’s fake and we’re getting our collective chains jerked. If it’s fake I’ll be the first to laugh this off. But a Duke Nukem RPG? That sounds like the dumbest possible thing and I want to see what’s up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.