This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Teaser sites are lame. I don’t like having to wait for an announcement and sitting through announcements of announcements. Thankfully, the latest teaser site to rise from the gutters was posted accidentally and already the secret behind the site has been cracked.
A Reddit user cracked the alien code in the screenshots posted by AllGamesBeta. The game being teased? A new Duke Nukem game, obviously. I mean, they make the gum joke. It’s a little sad it’s not even a They Live joke anymore. It’s also supposedly an Action RPG? I have no idea what’s going on but I’m kinda into it?
The curious thing is that the site didn’t have a connection to any brand that owns the rights to the game. Maybe the site was taken down because they forgot the Gearbox logo. Or maybe it’s fake and we’re getting our collective chains jerked. If it’s fake I’ll be the first to laugh this off. But a Duke Nukem RPG? That sounds like the dumbest possible thing and I want to see what’s up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!