Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Teaser sites are lame. I don’t like having to wait for an announcement and sitting through announcements of announcements. Thankfully, the latest teaser site to rise from the gutters was posted accidentally and already the secret behind the site has been cracked.
A Reddit user cracked the alien code in the screenshots posted by AllGamesBeta. The game being teased? A new Duke Nukem game, obviously. I mean, they make the gum joke. It’s a little sad it’s not even a They Live joke anymore. It’s also supposedly an Action RPG? I have no idea what’s going on but I’m kinda into it?
The curious thing is that the site didn’t have a connection to any brand that owns the rights to the game. Maybe the site was taken down because they forgot the Gearbox logo. Or maybe it’s fake and we’re getting our collective chains jerked. If it’s fake I’ll be the first to laugh this off. But a Duke Nukem RPG? That sounds like the dumbest possible thing and I want to see what’s up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.