Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Sony’s in a giving mood, so they’re doing us the solid of releasing Dragon Quest Heroes exclusively for PS4 in NA and Europe. I’ve never played a DQ game, but this seems like a solid entry point, and a fun game even if you don’t understand the vast, respected lore of the series.
This isn’t an ordinary Dragon Quest game. It’s actually an action RPG instead of a turn-based game. Squeenix has partnered with Tecmo Koei of Dynasty Warriors fame to create a solid hack and slash with RPG elements starring a gaggle of DQ heroes from past entries.
There isn’t much detail besides a “2015” boxed and digital release, but the Japanese version is releasing tomorrow, so it can’t be too far off.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.