Time to suplex crime
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
Sony’s in a giving mood, so they’re doing us the solid of releasing Dragon Quest Heroes exclusively for PS4 in NA and Europe. I’ve never played a DQ game, but this seems like a solid entry point, and a fun game even if you don’t understand the vast, respected lore of the series.
This isn’t an ordinary Dragon Quest game. It’s actually an action RPG instead of a turn-based game. Squeenix has partnered with Tecmo Koei of Dynasty Warriors fame to create a solid hack and slash with RPG elements starring a gaggle of DQ heroes from past entries.
There isn’t much detail besides a “2015” boxed and digital release, but the Japanese version is releasing tomorrow, so it can’t be too far off.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)