Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Doom Eternal, the game I was actually excited to see at Bethesda’s press conference tonight really lived up to the hype.
Taking place across Earth, Heaven, Hell, and even more, it looks like the Doom Guy is going to kill like one million bajillion different things and be slick as hell doing it. There also appeared to be more dynamic challenge rooms, featuring more platforming style gameplay someone might expect out of something like Metroid Prime.
Eternal will also feature a brand new multiplayer game mode called uh, Battle Mode, which will pit a duo of player controlled demons against one Doomslayer.
Doom (2016) was lit as hell, and really brought the classic style of shooting I loved out of old Doom into a much more elegant and modern state. Eternal really looks like the type of sequel where they just take what was there and add on top of it, which is exactly what I like to see.
Doom Eternal launches on Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia on November 22nd, 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!