Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Doom Eternal, the game I was actually excited to see at Bethesda’s press conference tonight really lived up to the hype.
Taking place across Earth, Heaven, Hell, and even more, it looks like the Doom Guy is going to kill like one million bajillion different things and be slick as hell doing it. There also appeared to be more dynamic challenge rooms, featuring more platforming style gameplay someone might expect out of something like Metroid Prime.
Eternal will also feature a brand new multiplayer game mode called uh, Battle Mode, which will pit a duo of player controlled demons against one Doomslayer.
Doom (2016) was lit as hell, and really brought the classic style of shooting I loved out of old Doom into a much more elegant and modern state. Eternal really looks like the type of sequel where they just take what was there and add on top of it, which is exactly what I like to see.
Doom Eternal launches on Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia on November 22nd, 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss