Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Doom Eternal, the game I was actually excited to see at Bethesda’s press conference tonight really lived up to the hype.
Taking place across Earth, Heaven, Hell, and even more, it looks like the Doom Guy is going to kill like one million bajillion different things and be slick as hell doing it. There also appeared to be more dynamic challenge rooms, featuring more platforming style gameplay someone might expect out of something like Metroid Prime.
Eternal will also feature a brand new multiplayer game mode called uh, Battle Mode, which will pit a duo of player controlled demons against one Doomslayer.
Doom (2016) was lit as hell, and really brought the classic style of shooting I loved out of old Doom into a much more elegant and modern state. Eternal really looks like the type of sequel where they just take what was there and add on top of it, which is exactly what I like to see.
Doom Eternal launches on Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia on November 22nd, 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown