Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Doom Eternal, the game I was actually excited to see at Bethesda’s press conference tonight really lived up to the hype.
Taking place across Earth, Heaven, Hell, and even more, it looks like the Doom Guy is going to kill like one million bajillion different things and be slick as hell doing it. There also appeared to be more dynamic challenge rooms, featuring more platforming style gameplay someone might expect out of something like Metroid Prime.
Eternal will also feature a brand new multiplayer game mode called uh, Battle Mode, which will pit a duo of player controlled demons against one Doomslayer.
Doom (2016) was lit as hell, and really brought the classic style of shooting I loved out of old Doom into a much more elegant and modern state. Eternal really looks like the type of sequel where they just take what was there and add on top of it, which is exactly what I like to see.
Doom Eternal launches on Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia on November 22nd, 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.