We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Doom Eternal, the game I was actually excited to see at Bethesda’s press conference tonight really lived up to the hype.
Taking place across Earth, Heaven, Hell, and even more, it looks like the Doom Guy is going to kill like one million bajillion different things and be slick as hell doing it. There also appeared to be more dynamic challenge rooms, featuring more platforming style gameplay someone might expect out of something like Metroid Prime.
Eternal will also feature a brand new multiplayer game mode called uh, Battle Mode, which will pit a duo of player controlled demons against one Doomslayer.
Doom (2016) was lit as hell, and really brought the classic style of shooting I loved out of old Doom into a much more elegant and modern state. Eternal really looks like the type of sequel where they just take what was there and add on top of it, which is exactly what I like to see.
Doom Eternal launches on Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia on November 22nd, 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!