Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
We wanted it, and we’re getting it, with Bethesda unveiling DOOM Eternal at their E3 press conference. While details are admittedly sparse right now, what we do know, is the DOOM Eternal is bringing us a Hell on Earth setting, and will feature double the demons that 2016’s reboot provided.
While Bethesda didn’t show off any in-game footage, they did tease us with the news that we’ll get our first real look at gameplay in August at Quakecon. DOOM 2016 was one of the year’s best surprises, so Eternal has a high bar to clear.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!