The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda launched their 2017 “Bethesdaland” conference by previewing two VR experiences due later this year. The first was DOOM VFR, apparently an expansion or conversion of 2016’s DOOM to virtual reality.
The second was Fallout 4 VR, which unsurprisingly, appears to be the entirety of Fallout 4 in VR. Neither game was saddled with any information, but the presenter did mention that the games would most likely be released by the end of 2017.
Info is scarce, but stay tuned for more updates as they come in. Check out the trailers below.
Fallout 4 VR:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little