Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Fallout 76 won the Video Game Choo Choo WTF Award for being one of the worst mistakes to have happened in 2018. It’s still here. At their E3 showcase, Bethesda announced the Fallout 76 “Wastelanders” update.
They added NPCs so now we can actually interact with someone in the game that isn’t actively trying to prove they are better than me. There are choices & consequences? At least that feels more like a multiplayer Fallout type of game as opposed to something that Fallout is not.
You might not be convinced that you need to play this, so to sweeten the deal, Bethesda out of the goodwill of their hearts have put Fallout 76 up for free all week long this week.
And you still might not be convinced that this is a video game, so they are also debuting a battle royale mode called “Nuclear Winter” where 76 vault dwellers ent- wait sorry, for lore reasons it’s Fifty-Two players that enter a battle royale map and try to throw nuclear weapons at each other. God… Hard to believe that “NPCs” is an announcement…
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.