Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Fallout 76 won the Video Game Choo Choo WTF Award for being one of the worst mistakes to have happened in 2018. It’s still here. At their E3 showcase, Bethesda announced the Fallout 76 “Wastelanders” update.
They added NPCs so now we can actually interact with someone in the game that isn’t actively trying to prove they are better than me. There are choices & consequences? At least that feels more like a multiplayer Fallout type of game as opposed to something that Fallout is not.
You might not be convinced that you need to play this, so to sweeten the deal, Bethesda out of the goodwill of their hearts have put Fallout 76 up for free all week long this week.
And you still might not be convinced that this is a video game, so they are also debuting a battle royale mode called “Nuclear Winter” where 76 vault dwellers ent- wait sorry, for lore reasons it’s Fifty-Two players that enter a battle royale map and try to throw nuclear weapons at each other. God… Hard to believe that “NPCs” is an announcement…
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.