Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Fallout 76 won the Video Game Choo Choo WTF Award for being one of the worst mistakes to have happened in 2018. It’s still here. At their E3 showcase, Bethesda announced the Fallout 76 “Wastelanders” update.
They added NPCs so now we can actually interact with someone in the game that isn’t actively trying to prove they are better than me. There are choices & consequences? At least that feels more like a multiplayer Fallout type of game as opposed to something that Fallout is not.
You might not be convinced that you need to play this, so to sweeten the deal, Bethesda out of the goodwill of their hearts have put Fallout 76 up for free all week long this week.
And you still might not be convinced that this is a video game, so they are also debuting a battle royale mode called “Nuclear Winter” where 76 vault dwellers ent- wait sorry, for lore reasons it’s Fifty-Two players that enter a battle royale map and try to throw nuclear weapons at each other. God… Hard to believe that “NPCs” is an announcement…
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!