You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
According to the Divekick Twitter, Addition Edition, the balance patch for Divekick, is releasing tomorrow. That is, on PS3 and PC. The Vita version is coming “shortly there after”.
Addition Edition was announced in February, with updates such as nerfs and buffs for each character, and the promise of “new characters and stages in the future”.
The Divekick Twitter continued to say that on April 8th, a new character would be revealed on the Divekick eSports hour, their Twitch stream. It is unknown when the game will be released on PS4 and Xbox One, but it will be running Addition Edition either way.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.