Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Iron Galaxy recently streamed an announcement show to cover news for the future of Divekick. First Dave Lang and Adam Keits revealed that the current gen (PS4/XBONE) versions of Divekick are being worked on. They won’t support crossbuy for PS3/Vita purchases but the PS4 version will be able to play with those consoles. There will also be “at least one new stage and at least one new character” in the release, so I am very excited to see what will be new.
The crew went on to explain additions to the current game that will be put out with the Addition Edition patch. Full details can be found here. For example, Jefailey is “playable” now and The Baz has been completely revamped. These changes will be released as a free patch for all versions, will be included in the current gen versions, and should be out shortly after SoCal Regionals, which ends March 2nd.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.