Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
Iron Galaxy recently streamed an announcement show to cover news for the future of Divekick. First Dave Lang and Adam Keits revealed that the current gen (PS4/XBONE) versions of Divekick are being worked on. They won’t support crossbuy for PS3/Vita purchases but the PS4 version will be able to play with those consoles. There will also be “at least one new stage and at least one new character” in the release, so I am very excited to see what will be new.
The crew went on to explain additions to the current game that will be put out with the Addition Edition patch. Full details can be found here. For example, Jefailey is “playable” now and The Baz has been completely revamped. These changes will be released as a free patch for all versions, will be included in the current gen versions, and should be out shortly after SoCal Regionals, which ends March 2nd.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.