Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Iron Galaxy recently streamed an announcement show to cover news for the future of Divekick. First Dave Lang and Adam Keits revealed that the current gen (PS4/XBONE) versions of Divekick are being worked on. They won’t support crossbuy for PS3/Vita purchases but the PS4 version will be able to play with those consoles. There will also be “at least one new stage and at least one new character” in the release, so I am very excited to see what will be new.
The crew went on to explain additions to the current game that will be put out with the Addition Edition patch. Full details can be found here. For example, Jefailey is “playable” now and The Baz has been completely revamped. These changes will be released as a free patch for all versions, will be included in the current gen versions, and should be out shortly after SoCal Regionals, which ends March 2nd.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.