We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
News coming out of the Japan Amusement Expo today reports that Square Enix have announced the arcade release of Dissisia Final Fantasy, revamping the game with a fresh new look, and refined battle system that will have players engaging in three-on-three battles.
Final Fantasy XIV’s Y’Shtola has been announced as a new character, joining The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III, Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI, Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII fame and XIII’s Lightning.
Details are sparse at the moment, but Square are teasing a full reveal on April 10th. We’ll keep you up to date on any further news as it happens, but it should be interesting to see how the company adapts Dissidia for arcades.
UPDATE: Here’s a trailer.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!