Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
News coming out of the Japan Amusement Expo today reports that Square Enix have announced the arcade release of Dissisia Final Fantasy, revamping the game with a fresh new look, and refined battle system that will have players engaging in three-on-three battles.
Final Fantasy XIV’s Y’Shtola has been announced as a new character, joining The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III, Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI, Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII fame and XIII’s Lightning.
Details are sparse at the moment, but Square are teasing a full reveal on April 10th. We’ll keep you up to date on any further news as it happens, but it should be interesting to see how the company adapts Dissidia for arcades.
UPDATE: Here’s a trailer.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.