- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
The pre-E3 news grab bag begins! Really it started with yesterday’s Call of Duty news but as developers and publishers get anxious that they’ll be drowned out at E3 we can expect to see more headlines very, very soon. Headlines like, Dishonored 2 will be released on Nov. 11th on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Dishonored 2 first leaked last year right before E3 when a few devs didn’t realize their audio was being streamed out in preparation for Bethesda’s press conference. Then we got a few bits more learning that Dishonored 2 will feature two playable protagonists, Corvo or Emily, and was aimed for a Spring 2016 release. Of course the weather warmed up and we got no word. Makes sense for Bethesda to move Dishonored down the line. Doom comes out very soon and they’ll need a major release to anchor their sales in the busy, busy holiday season.
Arkane Studios, the studio behind the original, is making this sequel as well and we should be learning more once Game Informer comes out. Expect some gameplay, and hopefully more, at Bethesda’s E3 press conference in June.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.