The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
More info was released about Dishonored 2. The game takes place 15 years after the first one, where Emily rules the Empire and an otherworldly force takes over the throne. You choose between Emily, or Corvo, the hero of the last game. Each character is fully voiced, and although the story seems to be the same for both, they are said to have different emotional responses.
The game play seems much of the same, with more of a focus on vertical places. There are random weather effects that will affect enemy and player visibility. They also showed a level where the character travels back and forth in time.
Dishonored 2 will be released on November 11th 2016 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!