Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, is speculation fun! The official Playstation Middle East account tweeted a picture of Crash Bandicoot today, and and already people are guessing it means a new entry in the series is on the way.
أكثر شخص مطلوب… أين أنت يا كراش؟ pic.twitter.com/aj85Ap018v
— PlayStation Mid East (@PlayStation_ME) February 6, 2016
For us English speakers who have no idea what this Tweet says, the translation is “Most Wanted: Where Are You Crash?”. This could be the start of a viral campaign for the revival of a long-slumbering franchise. On the other hand, it could just be some intern in the Middle East asking the same questions we’ve all been asking since Playstation All Stars came out. Who knows for sure, but let’s all hope Crash doesn’t go the route Spyro went down. Yeesh, thanks Activision.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.