The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Tongue-in-cheek doesn’t begin to describe the newly announced Devolver Bootleg collection; an 8-in-1 assortment of “demade” Devolver-published titles. Are you a fan of Enter the Gungeon? Well now you can play a mock off-brand Enter the Gun Dungeon! Did you enjoy the 2012 hit Hotline Miami? With Devolver Bootleg, you can pretend to play the now-rebranded Hotline Milwaukee. It also includes Ape Out Jr., Shootyboots, Catsylvania, Luftrousers, and two 2-player only games: Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship and PikuBiku Ball Stars.
Devolver Bootleg‘s presentation is on point, and while it’s too early to say whether or not it’s worth the price of admission, the concept alone is at least worth a chuckle or too. You can grab it off Steam now to try it out for yourself.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.