How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
10 years after the last main entry in the Devil May Cry series, and 6 years after an ill-received reboot, a new true entry in the series is finally in development.
Devil May Cry 5 will seemingly follow the events of Devil May Cry 4, with Nero as the main character. This time around Nero will have access to a whole bunch of crazy new robotic arm weaponry, and maybe even vehicles. Dante will also be making an appearance, albeit probably to a much lesser extent than he did in 4.
As an incredibly large fan of Devil May Cry, I am extremely happy that they have returned to the pre-reboot aesthetic sensibilities of the series. Hearing that beautiful soundtrack that suits the game all too well, with the right sort of edge attributed to it is something like fine art to me.
We don’t know when Devil May Cry 5 will be coming out, but director Hideaki Itsuno claimed that the game had been in development for several years, and that he is incredibly excited for it to be ready. Devil May Cry 5 will launch on Xbox One, Steam, and PlayStation 4 in Spring 2019.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.