Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
After the exodus to 2016 it seemed plausible that we’d have a front end heavy year next year. February in particular really looked filled to the brim with releases. However now we’re seeing the realities of game development firmly set in.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has been delayed six months moving from February 23rd to August 23rd. Eidos Montreal, the game’s developer, gave the typical statement about focusing on making the game better before releasing it to fans. I’ll have to admit that I didn’t think Deus Ex would budge from that February spot. They were the biggest title among the bunch and their augment your pre-order campaign was ill-conceived but portrayed a confident publisher.
Let’s just hope XCOM 2, Far Cry Primal, and Street Fighter V don’t budge.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!