Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Destruction Allstars, what looks a cross between Rocket League and Monday Night Combat, was recently announced at Sony’s State of Play. The game features a punk, futuristic aesthetic and looks to primarily be a racing game with arena fighter elements, and a gladiator sports setting similar to Monday Night Combat. The game looks to primarily feature vehicle combat, and in the short trailer it was shown vehicles can transform into weapons of sorts, with a car transforming into a giant knife to slam enemies. It’s unknown what the non-vehicle portion of the game will look like aside from some wallrunning and parkour elements, but players are seen running around and traversing the stage while cars are also in play. Perhaps filling the void of the old Twisted Metal games?
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.