We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Destruction Allstars, what looks a cross between Rocket League and Monday Night Combat, was recently announced at Sony’s State of Play. The game features a punk, futuristic aesthetic and looks to primarily be a racing game with arena fighter elements, and a gladiator sports setting similar to Monday Night Combat. The game looks to primarily feature vehicle combat, and in the short trailer it was shown vehicles can transform into weapons of sorts, with a car transforming into a giant knife to slam enemies. It’s unknown what the non-vehicle portion of the game will look like aside from some wallrunning and parkour elements, but players are seen running around and traversing the stage while cars are also in play. Perhaps filling the void of the old Twisted Metal games?
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!