Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Destruction Allstars, what looks a cross between Rocket League and Monday Night Combat, was recently announced at Sony’s State of Play. The game features a punk, futuristic aesthetic and looks to primarily be a racing game with arena fighter elements, and a gladiator sports setting similar to Monday Night Combat. The game looks to primarily feature vehicle combat, and in the short trailer it was shown vehicles can transform into weapons of sorts, with a car transforming into a giant knife to slam enemies. It’s unknown what the non-vehicle portion of the game will look like aside from some wallrunning and parkour elements, but players are seen running around and traversing the stage while cars are also in play. Perhaps filling the void of the old Twisted Metal games?
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss