Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Arkane showed off some new gameplay in a brand-new trailer for Deathloop, their upcoming first-person shooter. The trailer showed some interesting landscapes and unique building structures which look like they amplify gameplay much like the Dishonored series. The game seems to combine fast paced gunplay and psychic powers similar to Dishonored once again. With lots of mobility and a unique aesthetic, the game looks like a neat take on the single player shooter experience. It appears psychic powers will play quite an important role, like their past games, and I’m expecting a similar amount of creativity and player agency in how to tackle each bit of the game.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.