Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Arkane showed off some new gameplay in a brand-new trailer for Deathloop, their upcoming first-person shooter. The trailer showed some interesting landscapes and unique building structures which look like they amplify gameplay much like the Dishonored series. The game seems to combine fast paced gunplay and psychic powers similar to Dishonored once again. With lots of mobility and a unique aesthetic, the game looks like a neat take on the single player shooter experience. It appears psychic powers will play quite an important role, like their past games, and I’m expecting a similar amount of creativity and player agency in how to tackle each bit of the game.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!