I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Arkane showed off some new gameplay in a brand-new trailer for Deathloop, their upcoming first-person shooter. The trailer showed some interesting landscapes and unique building structures which look like they amplify gameplay much like the Dishonored series. The game seems to combine fast paced gunplay and psychic powers similar to Dishonored once again. With lots of mobility and a unique aesthetic, the game looks like a neat take on the single player shooter experience. It appears psychic powers will play quite an important role, like their past games, and I’m expecting a similar amount of creativity and player agency in how to tackle each bit of the game.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?