Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Arkane showed off some new gameplay in a brand-new trailer for Deathloop, their upcoming first-person shooter. The trailer showed some interesting landscapes and unique building structures which look like they amplify gameplay much like the Dishonored series. The game seems to combine fast paced gunplay and psychic powers similar to Dishonored once again. With lots of mobility and a unique aesthetic, the game looks like a neat take on the single player shooter experience. It appears psychic powers will play quite an important role, like their past games, and I’m expecting a similar amount of creativity and player agency in how to tackle each bit of the game.