What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
Arkane showed off some new gameplay in a brand-new trailer for Deathloop, their upcoming first-person shooter. The trailer showed some interesting landscapes and unique building structures which look like they amplify gameplay much like the Dishonored series. The game seems to combine fast paced gunplay and psychic powers similar to Dishonored once again. With lots of mobility and a unique aesthetic, the game looks like a neat take on the single player shooter experience. It appears psychic powers will play quite an important role, like their past games, and I’m expecting a similar amount of creativity and player agency in how to tackle each bit of the game.
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.