We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At the Bethesda E3 Presentation, Arkane Studios announced a new single player action game: Deathloop. The game will be about two assassins trapped on the mysterious scifi island of Blackreef, tracking each other down in order to continue or end the deadly time loop they both are stuck in. The trailer featured an interesting combination of exciting looking gunplay and strange elemental powers, as well as bright retro futuristic styling, all of which seems par to course for Arkane. What’s unclear yet is whether you’ll just play the guy assassin but I’m really really hoping they let you play the girl. Let me play the girl Arkane. Please. I love her.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!