Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At the Bethesda E3 Presentation, Arkane Studios announced a new single player action game: Deathloop. The game will be about two assassins trapped on the mysterious scifi island of Blackreef, tracking each other down in order to continue or end the deadly time loop they both are stuck in. The trailer featured an interesting combination of exciting looking gunplay and strange elemental powers, as well as bright retro futuristic styling, all of which seems par to course for Arkane. What’s unclear yet is whether you’ll just play the guy assassin but I’m really really hoping they let you play the girl. Let me play the girl Arkane. Please. I love her.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.