If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
At the Bethesda E3 Presentation, Arkane Studios announced a new single player action game: Deathloop. The game will be about two assassins trapped on the mysterious scifi island of Blackreef, tracking each other down in order to continue or end the deadly time loop they both are stuck in. The trailer featured an interesting combination of exciting looking gunplay and strange elemental powers, as well as bright retro futuristic styling, all of which seems par to course for Arkane. What’s unclear yet is whether you’ll just play the guy assassin but I’m really really hoping they let you play the girl. Let me play the girl Arkane. Please. I love her.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?