How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
At the Bethesda E3 Presentation, Arkane Studios announced a new single player action game: Deathloop. The game will be about two assassins trapped on the mysterious scifi island of Blackreef, tracking each other down in order to continue or end the deadly time loop they both are stuck in. The trailer featured an interesting combination of exciting looking gunplay and strange elemental powers, as well as bright retro futuristic styling, all of which seems par to course for Arkane. What’s unclear yet is whether you’ll just play the guy assassin but I’m really really hoping they let you play the girl. Let me play the girl Arkane. Please. I love her.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.