The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
At the Bethesda E3 Presentation, Arkane Studios announced a new single player action game: Deathloop. The game will be about two assassins trapped on the mysterious scifi island of Blackreef, tracking each other down in order to continue or end the deadly time loop they both are stuck in. The trailer featured an interesting combination of exciting looking gunplay and strange elemental powers, as well as bright retro futuristic styling, all of which seems par to course for Arkane. What’s unclear yet is whether you’ll just play the guy assassin but I’m really really hoping they let you play the girl. Let me play the girl Arkane. Please. I love her.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.