Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
Norman Reedus graced the stage of E3 yet again, revealing another extremely cryptic trailer for Death Stranding.
Featuring the first bit of gameplay EVER revealed for the mysterious game. Along with this, we were shown so many beautiful landscapes for this. Like, no joke, this game is gorgeous.
Alongside the beautiful locales, rock climbing, and lots of backpacking with massive bits of what seem to be materials for a base camp (and at one point, what looked like a corpse), we were given more dialogue than ever before, a reveal of the protagonist’s name, and two brand new characters played by Léa Seydoux and Lindsay Wagner.
Death Stranding still doesnt have any confirmed release date, but we do know it’ll be coming for Playstation 4.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription