Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
I don’t drink coffee in the mornings, but if I did, I’m sure I would have been warned about this. Five years after its initial release, survival “horror”/Twin Peaks simulator Deadly Premonition is being released in a lavish collector’s set called the “Classified Edition.”
The set is being made by NIS America in collaboration with Rising Star Games. As you can see, there’s a lot of stuff included, like a soundtrack CD, an art book, a deck of cards, DLC codes, and of course, the Director’s Cut of the game itself. Of course, there may be changes in design prior to release, especially considering that neat map is being more or less used without permission. Whoops.
Right now, the set is $49.99 and available for preorder directly from the NISA website. A release date is set for November 24th and it looks like it’s only coming for PS3.
I had joked about doing a “five years later” retrospective article on Deadly Premonition, but maybe this set will actually justify it. Then again, you never need a reason to play your favorite game again, right Zach?
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos