Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
After being delayed into 2016, Dead Island 2 has yet another problem according to a Tweet on the official Dead Island Twitter, publisher Deep Silver has decided to part ways with developer Yager, known for Spec Ops: The Line.
An update on Dead Island 2. Read: http://t.co/44A2ZJhOOg
— Dead Island 2 (@deadislandgame) July 14, 2015
Not much else has been said about why, or what plans Deep Silver have for the game, but this isn’t the first they’ve had issues with a game this year. In March, Homefront: The Revolution was also delayed into 2016. Hopefully, more updates and information will be out soon.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.