Hey you need to stay here for 5 hours
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
After being delayed into 2016, Dead Island 2 has yet another problem according to a Tweet on the official Dead Island Twitter, publisher Deep Silver has decided to part ways with developer Yager, known for Spec Ops: The Line.
An update on Dead Island 2. Read: http://t.co/44A2ZJhOOg
— Dead Island 2 (@deadislandgame) July 14, 2015
Not much else has been said about why, or what plans Deep Silver have for the game, but this isn’t the first they’ve had issues with a game this year. In March, Homefront: The Revolution was also delayed into 2016. Hopefully, more updates and information will be out soon.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!