Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Like the many zombies that populate the titular location, Dead Island 2 refuses to die. Sumo Digital, developer of LittleBigPlanet, has taken over development of the game.
After original series developer Techland moved on from the franchise and made Dying Light, publisher Deep Silver brought in a new developer, Yager, to make the sequel. After a trailer at E3 2014, the game missed E3 2015 and was delayed to 2016. It then lost Yager to “creative differences” between them and Deep Silver. But despite these losses, Dead Island 2 continues shamble on forward, with Sumo Digital behind its latest resurrection from the brink.
Sumo’s COO, Paul Porter, said “It’s an honor to be charged with the evolution of such an important franchise in Deep Silver’s catalogue. We’re looking forward to exceeding fan expectation with an ambitious design that we’re confident will take bone-crunching, visceral, zombie action to a whole new level.”
It’s unknown if the game is still set to release in 2016.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.