The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Like the many zombies that populate the titular location, Dead Island 2 refuses to die. Sumo Digital, developer of LittleBigPlanet, has taken over development of the game.
After original series developer Techland moved on from the franchise and made Dying Light, publisher Deep Silver brought in a new developer, Yager, to make the sequel. After a trailer at E3 2014, the game missed E3 2015 and was delayed to 2016. It then lost Yager to “creative differences” between them and Deep Silver. But despite these losses, Dead Island 2 continues shamble on forward, with Sumo Digital behind its latest resurrection from the brink.
Sumo’s COO, Paul Porter, said “It’s an honor to be charged with the evolution of such an important franchise in Deep Silver’s catalogue. We’re looking forward to exceeding fan expectation with an ambitious design that we’re confident will take bone-crunching, visceral, zombie action to a whole new level.”
It’s unknown if the game is still set to release in 2016.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.