At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Like the many zombies that populate the titular location, Dead Island 2 refuses to die. Sumo Digital, developer of LittleBigPlanet, has taken over development of the game.
After original series developer Techland moved on from the franchise and made Dying Light, publisher Deep Silver brought in a new developer, Yager, to make the sequel. After a trailer at E3 2014, the game missed E3 2015 and was delayed to 2016. It then lost Yager to “creative differences” between them and Deep Silver. But despite these losses, Dead Island 2 continues shamble on forward, with Sumo Digital behind its latest resurrection from the brink.
Sumo’s COO, Paul Porter, said “It’s an honor to be charged with the evolution of such an important franchise in Deep Silver’s catalogue. We’re looking forward to exceeding fan expectation with an ambitious design that we’re confident will take bone-crunching, visceral, zombie action to a whole new level.”
It’s unknown if the game is still set to release in 2016.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?