Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
This is not a drill: David Cage has gone all in Detroit: Become Human, and it looks like, well, a David Cage game. Which is to say that it looks incredible. This latest trailer introduces us to yet another character, Marcus – played by Jesse Williams – seemingly the leader of an underground android liberation cell. We still haven’t seen much in the way of actual gameplay from Detroit, suggesting the game is still nowhere near finished, but this latest trailer once again reinforces the pillars of a Quantic Dream game – branching paths with multiple choices affecting the direction of the narrative.
A release date has yet to be announced for Detoit.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.