The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
This is not a drill: David Cage has gone all in Detroit: Become Human, and it looks like, well, a David Cage game. Which is to say that it looks incredible. This latest trailer introduces us to yet another character, Marcus – played by Jesse Williams – seemingly the leader of an underground android liberation cell. We still haven’t seen much in the way of actual gameplay from Detroit, suggesting the game is still nowhere near finished, but this latest trailer once again reinforces the pillars of a Quantic Dream game – branching paths with multiple choices affecting the direction of the narrative.
A release date has yet to be announced for Detoit.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.