Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Someone let Dave Lang into E3 again, but this time with good reason. Iron Galaxy, known for DiveKick and Killer Instinct Seasons 2 and 3, is making a new game called Extinction. You’ll play as one of only a handful of remaining humans trying to survive in a world besieged by giant ogres and their minions. You’ll be parkouring, air dashing, and running all over buildings and anything else in your way. The combat is what Iron Galaxy is focused on, and it really shows when you’re performing air juggles and canceling into other moves. When you take on the giant ogres, you’ll be focusing on destroying their armor and limbs as they smash through the buildings around you.
Extinction is coming early in 2018.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!