Time to suplex crime
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
Someone let Dave Lang into E3 again, but this time with good reason. Iron Galaxy, known for DiveKick and Killer Instinct Seasons 2 and 3, is making a new game called Extinction. You’ll play as one of only a handful of remaining humans trying to survive in a world besieged by giant ogres and their minions. You’ll be parkouring, air dashing, and running all over buildings and anything else in your way. The combat is what Iron Galaxy is focused on, and it really shows when you’re performing air juggles and canceling into other moves. When you take on the giant ogres, you’ll be focusing on destroying their armor and limbs as they smash through the buildings around you.
Extinction is coming early in 2018.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)