Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
PC versions of games usually lead to a few things: modding, diversity in community, higher specs, and of course, datamining. The latest news to come from files that were supposed to be hidden is that The King of Fighters XIV will be getting further DLC.
According to X-Kira, who has previously datamined the likes of Street Fighter V with mixed results, eleven more characters are in the works for KoF’s roster. These include Oswald, Jubei Yamada, Heidern, Blue Mary, Shingo Yabuki, Hinako, someone named Sissel, as well as four other characters unconfirmed so far. X-Kira has also found evidence of future stages, as well as more costumes for current characters.
It’s exciting that KoF XIV is still getting more support, and the characters confirmed so far are a great group of fan favorites. My only question: Where’s Duck King? I will ask this forever until he returns.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.
Roll +Meat to Mix it Up