I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
PC versions of games usually lead to a few things: modding, diversity in community, higher specs, and of course, datamining. The latest news to come from files that were supposed to be hidden is that The King of Fighters XIV will be getting further DLC.
According to X-Kira, who has previously datamined the likes of Street Fighter V with mixed results, eleven more characters are in the works for KoF’s roster. These include Oswald, Jubei Yamada, Heidern, Blue Mary, Shingo Yabuki, Hinako, someone named Sissel, as well as four other characters unconfirmed so far. X-Kira has also found evidence of future stages, as well as more costumes for current characters.
It’s exciting that KoF XIV is still getting more support, and the characters confirmed so far are a great group of fan favorites. My only question: Where’s Duck King? I will ask this forever until he returns.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?