Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
PC versions of games usually lead to a few things: modding, diversity in community, higher specs, and of course, datamining. The latest news to come from files that were supposed to be hidden is that The King of Fighters XIV will be getting further DLC.
According to X-Kira, who has previously datamined the likes of Street Fighter V with mixed results, eleven more characters are in the works for KoF’s roster. These include Oswald, Jubei Yamada, Heidern, Blue Mary, Shingo Yabuki, Hinako, someone named Sissel, as well as four other characters unconfirmed so far. X-Kira has also found evidence of future stages, as well as more costumes for current characters.
It’s exciting that KoF XIV is still getting more support, and the characters confirmed so far are a great group of fan favorites. My only question: Where’s Duck King? I will ask this forever until he returns.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.