What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
PC versions of games usually lead to a few things: modding, diversity in community, higher specs, and of course, datamining. The latest news to come from files that were supposed to be hidden is that The King of Fighters XIV will be getting further DLC.
According to X-Kira, who has previously datamined the likes of Street Fighter V with mixed results, eleven more characters are in the works for KoF’s roster. These include Oswald, Jubei Yamada, Heidern, Blue Mary, Shingo Yabuki, Hinako, someone named Sissel, as well as four other characters unconfirmed so far. X-Kira has also found evidence of future stages, as well as more costumes for current characters.
It’s exciting that KoF XIV is still getting more support, and the characters confirmed so far are a great group of fan favorites. My only question: Where’s Duck King? I will ask this forever until he returns.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.