It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
PC versions of games usually lead to a few things: modding, diversity in community, higher specs, and of course, datamining. The latest news to come from files that were supposed to be hidden is that The King of Fighters XIV will be getting further DLC.
According to X-Kira, who has previously datamined the likes of Street Fighter V with mixed results, eleven more characters are in the works for KoF’s roster. These include Oswald, Jubei Yamada, Heidern, Blue Mary, Shingo Yabuki, Hinako, someone named Sissel, as well as four other characters unconfirmed so far. X-Kira has also found evidence of future stages, as well as more costumes for current characters.
It’s exciting that KoF XIV is still getting more support, and the characters confirmed so far are a great group of fan favorites. My only question: Where’s Duck King? I will ask this forever until he returns.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.