Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re a Danganronpa fan who lives in San Deigo, good news! Anime Conji, NISA, and the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation are teaming up to start a murder mystery event on April 4th. Con-goers can meet up at 10am and start hunting for truth bullets hidden around the convention hall. Once you find them all, you’re allowed entry into the class trial, where a heinous debate will occur, and you must doom one of four cosplayers to death….or at least a fancy-looking fake death cutscene or something. There’s more info here, along with pictures of the cosplayers (who are all talented as hell, from what I can tell). If you’re participating, tell us how it went! I’d love to go, but obviously NISA wouldn’t let me, because I’d be too powerful and I’d win immediately.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!