This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re a Danganronpa fan who lives in San Deigo, good news! Anime Conji, NISA, and the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation are teaming up to start a murder mystery event on April 4th. Con-goers can meet up at 10am and start hunting for truth bullets hidden around the convention hall. Once you find them all, you’re allowed entry into the class trial, where a heinous debate will occur, and you must doom one of four cosplayers to death….or at least a fancy-looking fake death cutscene or something. There’s more info here, along with pictures of the cosplayers (who are all talented as hell, from what I can tell). If you’re participating, tell us how it went! I’d love to go, but obviously NISA wouldn’t let me, because I’d be too powerful and I’d win immediately.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!