Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re a Danganronpa fan who lives in San Deigo, good news! Anime Conji, NISA, and the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation are teaming up to start a murder mystery event on April 4th. Con-goers can meet up at 10am and start hunting for truth bullets hidden around the convention hall. Once you find them all, you’re allowed entry into the class trial, where a heinous debate will occur, and you must doom one of four cosplayers to death….or at least a fancy-looking fake death cutscene or something. There’s more info here, along with pictures of the cosplayers (who are all talented as hell, from what I can tell). If you’re participating, tell us how it went! I’d love to go, but obviously NISA wouldn’t let me, because I’d be too powerful and I’d win immediately.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.