Run! Run! Hoo, I'm getting a little winded.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Shadowbringers is a New Edgy Expansion - Read More → . . . . .
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
We here at the Chooch love Danganronpa (or at least Niall and I do), so hearing there’s going to be more Danganronpa things to buy in the future gives our little capitalist hearts another few beats. Dark Horse has announced that they will publish the manga adaptation of Danganronpa: The Animation during a panel they hosted at Anime Central, according to Anime News Network. So yes, this will be a translation of an adaptation of an adaptation of a video game.
Watch for the first four volumes to hit stores in March of 2016. The original Japanese run was in 2013, around the same time the anime was airing in Japan. I’ve yet to watch the anime, but I’ve heard nothing but bad things. If you want to watch it yourself, it’s available on Hulu and Funimation‘s site. Or you can just play the game and the sequel, which I recommend. Either way, these manga volumes are indicitive of Danganronpa’s popularity outside of Japan, and makes me hope that the series will continue to get love here as well as in Japan.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
She's edgy AND she's a Blue Mage??????
They found out I've never played a video game.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.