What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
The PS4 has been riddled with bad anime games for years. Every time I log on to the store, I notice another Sword Art Online game, and am nearly brought to tears. “Why,” I ask, “don’t people get the chance to play good anime content like Danganronpa on their PS4s? Why is it only on Vita?” It seems as though publisher NIS has heard my wailing, and will be bringing Danganronpa 1&2 Reload to PS4s across the nation in 2017.
This release is a simple bundle of the first two games, much like the Japanese Reload release that came out on the Vita in 2013. It’ll cost you 40$ standard, but a 60$ collector’s edition was also announced, that comes with an art book, sunglasses, a Monokuma coin, and more little trinkets that you’ll shove into your drawer and forget about if you’re like me.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!