The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
The PS4 has been riddled with bad anime games for years. Every time I log on to the store, I notice another Sword Art Online game, and am nearly brought to tears. “Why,” I ask, “don’t people get the chance to play good anime content like Danganronpa on their PS4s? Why is it only on Vita?” It seems as though publisher NIS has heard my wailing, and will be bringing Danganronpa 1&2 Reload to PS4s across the nation in 2017.
This release is a simple bundle of the first two games, much like the Japanese Reload release that came out on the Vita in 2013. It’ll cost you 40$ standard, but a 60$ collector’s edition was also announced, that comes with an art book, sunglasses, a Monokuma coin, and more little trinkets that you’ll shove into your drawer and forget about if you’re like me.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little