The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
I legit feel sorry for Lab Zero by now. What the hell is going on? Today CyberFront Games, distributor of many Western games such as Half Life, Civilization, and Skullgirls, has been dissolved. Their official statement (in Japanese) claims there were “administration problems”. The company had tried to reform, but was unable to and just gave up, choosing to shut down.
Peter Barthalow, Lab Zero’s CEO, posted on the official Skullgirls forums that this “came as a surprise” and will be working with Autumn to hammer out a solution if things are really messed up for the Japanese release of the game.
Things were starting to look up for Lab Zero, but things still keep falling apart for them. Hopefully things will calm down after this year, and 2014 will be a good era for Skullgirls.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.