Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
I legit feel sorry for Lab Zero by now. What the hell is going on? Today CyberFront Games, distributor of many Western games such as Half Life, Civilization, and Skullgirls, has been dissolved. Their official statement (in Japanese) claims there were “administration problems”. The company had tried to reform, but was unable to and just gave up, choosing to shut down.
Peter Barthalow, Lab Zero’s CEO, posted on the official Skullgirls forums that this “came as a surprise” and will be working with Autumn to hammer out a solution if things are really messed up for the Japanese release of the game.
Things were starting to look up for Lab Zero, but things still keep falling apart for them. Hopefully things will calm down after this year, and 2014 will be a good era for Skullgirls.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos