We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Cris Tales was shown off at the PC Games Show today and while it was initially pitched as a game along the lines of Evoland, the actual game is a lot more interesting than a nostalgic tread through some RPG memories.
<iframe width=”700″ height=”394″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkunTgsxdHE” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
The conceit of Cris Tales is that you’ll be able to control what’s happening in the past, present, and future, all on the same screen. You’ll be doing things in one time period in order to change things in the next and so on and so forth. I actually think it’s really interesting to have a more nuanced and direct presentation of this concept instead of the usual time travel gameplay most RPGs have where you just sort of go back and forth between zones on a map.
While Cris Tales has been around for a few years now, it finally has a targeted release date of 2020, and you can download a free demo right now on Steam.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!