Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Cris Tales was shown off at the PC Games Show today and while it was initially pitched as a game along the lines of Evoland, the actual game is a lot more interesting than a nostalgic tread through some RPG memories.
<iframe width=”700″ height=”394″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkunTgsxdHE” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
The conceit of Cris Tales is that you’ll be able to control what’s happening in the past, present, and future, all on the same screen. You’ll be doing things in one time period in order to change things in the next and so on and so forth. I actually think it’s really interesting to have a more nuanced and direct presentation of this concept instead of the usual time travel gameplay most RPGs have where you just sort of go back and forth between zones on a map.
While Cris Tales has been around for a few years now, it finally has a targeted release date of 2020, and you can download a free demo right now on Steam.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.