Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
At Gamescom, Microsoft gave us a first look at Crackdown 3 including snippets of actual gameplay. Unfortunately that gameplay was recorded behind the shoulders of developers staring at computer screens while working on the game. It looked pretty good despite being a bit away from the camera, and they luckily didn’t stop there. They revealed that multiplayer for Crackdown 3 will include destructible buildings, and would be using the Xbox One cloud computing to make it possible. Makes sense to use that former “always on” in multiplayer when you already have to be online. The multiplayer trailer showed buildings being blown up by other players and causing all kinds of destruction. Dominoes with buildings while killing my friends? Count me in.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?