Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
Update: You may have missed last night’s immense stream live but that doesn’t mean you have to miss it entirely. Relive all the magic moments from John failing at fighting games, to John failing at anime games, to Mike Cosimano slowing losing his mind. The broadcasts are split up into hour or so chunks and each video should be its own game or two. Enjoy!
As listeners of last week’s podcast will know, Chooch’s own Mike Cosimano and John Michonski went to Best Buy at 8 in the morning to buy Dark Pit amiibos. Now, the golden boys of Chooch will be streaming games tonight from 8 PM PST until around 4 AM whenever Cosimano leaves to preorder GameStop’s retro amiibo three pack of Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, and ROB.
Chooch diehards, this is not an event to miss. Catch the event live on Cosimano’s Twitch channel. The games they’re playing are anyone’s guess, but rest assured: there’s probably no better way to spend your evening.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.