Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Update: You may have missed last night’s immense stream live but that doesn’t mean you have to miss it entirely. Relive all the magic moments from John failing at fighting games, to John failing at anime games, to Mike Cosimano slowing losing his mind. The broadcasts are split up into hour or so chunks and each video should be its own game or two. Enjoy!
As listeners of last week’s podcast will know, Chooch’s own Mike Cosimano and John Michonski went to Best Buy at 8 in the morning to buy Dark Pit amiibos. Now, the golden boys of Chooch will be streaming games tonight from 8 PM PST until around 4 AM whenever Cosimano leaves to preorder GameStop’s retro amiibo three pack of Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, and ROB.
Chooch diehards, this is not an event to miss. Catch the event live on Cosimano’s Twitch channel. The games they’re playing are anyone’s guess, but rest assured: there’s probably no better way to spend your evening.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos