Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Sometimes you just need to sling some meat, fry some taters, and clean some toilets. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2, the followup to the indie hit all about running a restaurant all by yourself, is coming out on August 24th, on PC, for $12.99. The new entry adds a lot of little things that I didn’t know I even wanted until I see them listed out. In addition to more levels, more foods, and more impatient customers, you’ll be able to customize your restaurant with unlockable items. This is on top of the new co-op mode and new, updated look CSD2 has over the original.
No word yet on when the PS4 version is coming.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!