Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Sometimes you just need to sling some meat, fry some taters, and clean some toilets. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2, the followup to the indie hit all about running a restaurant all by yourself, is coming out on August 24th, on PC, for $12.99. The new entry adds a lot of little things that I didn’t know I even wanted until I see them listed out. In addition to more levels, more foods, and more impatient customers, you’ll be able to customize your restaurant with unlockable items. This is on top of the new co-op mode and new, updated look CSD2 has over the original.
No word yet on when the PS4 version is coming.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?