I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Listen, I think I have pretty low standards when it comes to things that are cute. Fluffy? Small? Round? You already got me.
Developed by Ember Labs, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an original IP that will apparently be exclusive to the Playstation 5. An action-adventure game, you take on the role of a young girl exploring the wilds encountering all sorts of beasts and spirits. Meanwhile, you appear to be also shepherding these little, black, fluffy folk with big toy-like eyes.
There is still not a lot to discuss what else will entail for Kena so far, other than the fact that it is a game about “growth and redemption” — highly likely referring to what may be titular character’s own reason for her journey. It surely looks like it will offer something for those who enjoyed something like Horizon: Zero Dawn all the meanwhile pandering to people like me who submit easily to a highly appealing visual style.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?