Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Listen, I think I have pretty low standards when it comes to things that are cute. Fluffy? Small? Round? You already got me.
Developed by Ember Labs, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an original IP that will apparently be exclusive to the Playstation 5. An action-adventure game, you take on the role of a young girl exploring the wilds encountering all sorts of beasts and spirits. Meanwhile, you appear to be also shepherding these little, black, fluffy folk with big toy-like eyes.
There is still not a lot to discuss what else will entail for Kena so far, other than the fact that it is a game about “growth and redemption” — highly likely referring to what may be titular character’s own reason for her journey. It surely looks like it will offer something for those who enjoyed something like Horizon: Zero Dawn all the meanwhile pandering to people like me who submit easily to a highly appealing visual style.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.