From where I'm standing this is one of the biggest releases of the year!
- Superliminal (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
Listen, I think I have pretty low standards when it comes to things that are cute. Fluffy? Small? Round? You already got me.
Developed by Ember Labs, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an original IP that will apparently be exclusive to the Playstation 5. An action-adventure game, you take on the role of a young girl exploring the wilds encountering all sorts of beasts and spirits. Meanwhile, you appear to be also shepherding these little, black, fluffy folk with big toy-like eyes.
There is still not a lot to discuss what else will entail for Kena so far, other than the fact that it is a game about “growth and redemption” — highly likely referring to what may be titular character’s own reason for her journey. It surely looks like it will offer something for those who enjoyed something like Horizon: Zero Dawn all the meanwhile pandering to people like me who submit easily to a highly appealing visual style.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?