Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Listen, I think I have pretty low standards when it comes to things that are cute. Fluffy? Small? Round? You already got me.
Developed by Ember Labs, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an original IP that will apparently be exclusive to the Playstation 5. An action-adventure game, you take on the role of a young girl exploring the wilds encountering all sorts of beasts and spirits. Meanwhile, you appear to be also shepherding these little, black, fluffy folk with big toy-like eyes.
There is still not a lot to discuss what else will entail for Kena so far, other than the fact that it is a game about “growth and redemption” — highly likely referring to what may be titular character’s own reason for her journey. It surely looks like it will offer something for those who enjoyed something like Horizon: Zero Dawn all the meanwhile pandering to people like me who submit easily to a highly appealing visual style.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss