Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Back in the mid-90’s we had some rapidly aging MS-DOS PCs at my primary school, and we used to all compete to get our work done first so we could play some Commander Keen during our downtime. It’s been a long time since the old Commander’s been seen, but Bethesda are bringing a new F2P game to mobile this coming year.
The game looks a lot like Doodle Jump, and will feature an entirely new story mode to flesh out the world and lore of Commander Keen (although personally, I don’t remember there being a lot of lore). Of course, there also looks to be all the usual F2P garbage you’d expect, so uh, look forward to that, I guess? Anyway, the presenter said something about “hot updates” and that’s not a phrase I want to hear when it comes to Commander Keen.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss