Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
Back in the mid-90’s we had some rapidly aging MS-DOS PCs at my primary school, and we used to all compete to get our work done first so we could play some Commander Keen during our downtime. It’s been a long time since the old Commander’s been seen, but Bethesda are bringing a new F2P game to mobile this coming year.
The game looks a lot like Doodle Jump, and will feature an entirely new story mode to flesh out the world and lore of Commander Keen (although personally, I don’t remember there being a lot of lore). Of course, there also looks to be all the usual F2P garbage you’d expect, so uh, look forward to that, I guess? Anyway, the presenter said something about “hot updates” and that’s not a phrase I want to hear when it comes to Commander Keen.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!