Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Back in the mid-90’s we had some rapidly aging MS-DOS PCs at my primary school, and we used to all compete to get our work done first so we could play some Commander Keen during our downtime. It’s been a long time since the old Commander’s been seen, but Bethesda are bringing a new F2P game to mobile this coming year.
The game looks a lot like Doodle Jump, and will feature an entirely new story mode to flesh out the world and lore of Commander Keen (although personally, I don’t remember there being a lot of lore). Of course, there also looks to be all the usual F2P garbage you’d expect, so uh, look forward to that, I guess? Anyway, the presenter said something about “hot updates” and that’s not a phrase I want to hear when it comes to Commander Keen.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!