How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
Back in the mid-90’s we had some rapidly aging MS-DOS PCs at my primary school, and we used to all compete to get our work done first so we could play some Commander Keen during our downtime. It’s been a long time since the old Commander’s been seen, but Bethesda are bringing a new F2P game to mobile this coming year.
The game looks a lot like Doodle Jump, and will feature an entirely new story mode to flesh out the world and lore of Commander Keen (although personally, I don’t remember there being a lot of lore). Of course, there also looks to be all the usual F2P garbage you’d expect, so uh, look forward to that, I guess? Anyway, the presenter said something about “hot updates” and that’s not a phrase I want to hear when it comes to Commander Keen.
World's oldest emo kid.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.