Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Back in the mid-90’s we had some rapidly aging MS-DOS PCs at my primary school, and we used to all compete to get our work done first so we could play some Commander Keen during our downtime. It’s been a long time since the old Commander’s been seen, but Bethesda are bringing a new F2P game to mobile this coming year.
The game looks a lot like Doodle Jump, and will feature an entirely new story mode to flesh out the world and lore of Commander Keen (although personally, I don’t remember there being a lot of lore). Of course, there also looks to be all the usual F2P garbage you’d expect, so uh, look forward to that, I guess? Anyway, the presenter said something about “hot updates” and that’s not a phrase I want to hear when it comes to Commander Keen.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.