Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Command & Conquer is back after many, many years on EA’s shelf, but not in the way you’d maybe hope for. Westwood have revealed a mobile reboot of the beloved series, Command & Conquer: Rivals.
A two-player experience, Rivals distills C&C down to its most base elements; three control points on a single screen, with players fighting quick skirmishes for control. There’s also a big ol’ nuke sitting in the middle of the screen, and gaining control over said missile is essentially the goal, allowing players to launch a strike on the enemy base and win the round by securing it.
An alpha version of the game is already available on Google Play store on Android, so, uh, I guess try that?
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.