Blame Maverick for this one.
- VGCC Episode 413: Stadia Must Die - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Flops and Farewells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
Command & Conquer is back after many, many years on EA’s shelf, but not in the way you’d maybe hope for. Westwood have revealed a mobile reboot of the beloved series, Command & Conquer: Rivals.
A two-player experience, Rivals distills C&C down to its most base elements; three control points on a single screen, with players fighting quick skirmishes for control. There’s also a big ol’ nuke sitting in the middle of the screen, and gaining control over said missile is essentially the goal, allowing players to launch a strike on the enemy base and win the round by securing it.
An alpha version of the game is already available on Google Play store on Android, so, uh, I guess try that?
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!